Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thriller

I'm pleased with my thriller so far, although I will always feel like I've missed an error or something. It's superb. Hopefully, all the changes will make it stronger and I will end with a bang.

A lot of my time and energy has been taken up with house hunting. In the last couple years, all the work I'd done to build up credit has been undone by loss of jobs - again. It is making it hard to find a job. Very boring and very frustrating.

On top of that, my Isaac has been sick. I think he overheated. He seems better today. Fortunately, I've still been able to do some writing. I'm determined to have an agent for my thriller by the end of the year which means I had better get my *** in gear. I'm about 42k words into this so, half way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment