Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday

It's Saturday. Still looking for housing. I've made a couple of art contacts, which makes me feel good. I have an interview for an online internship for a writer's agent. Wish me luck! It will teach me the ins and the outs of writing a query letter and what agents are really looking for. This agent is a real sweetheart. My only complaint has been she doesn't write her blog very often. I know it's because she doesn't have time to do that but I like her refreshing attitude. Maybe, if I get the job, she'll be able to spend a little more time on her encouraging blog writing.

I can't even began to measure the value of the experience of working with an agent. Yippee!

I need my own home soon so I can get on with things. Right now, watching the kids so my friend who has graciously let us stay in her home could get a break. She's in Houston to see the terra-cotta warriors. A much needed break, I'm sure.

Well, it's back to work for me. I'll be posting passages from my works in progress onto my website very soon. I was going to do it earlier but obviously, life interfered. I will let everyone know when I get it to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment