Saturday, August 15, 2009

oh yeah

So, I got my inspiration, was finishing up some research points and my laptop quit working. Its something to do with the cord and/or connection. But that is where my story is. I have others on another computer and it's turning into a joke at this point. I managed to get here with all the cords (including power strips) except the ones that power the pc and monitor. I have my speakers, printer, printer power, Usb extender, wireless connections, etc. My friend found a cord, so we are on a roll. Hopefully we will get somewhere, soon. I have brilliant ideas whenever I can't write, so hopefully they will still be good later :)

Keep your fingers crossed that I get a job and that I sell a story. My family can really use the leg up right now.

May the force be with you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment