Sunday, August 23, 2009

Writing, of course

With my handy dandy laptop out of commission, I'm seriously thinking of starting a new WIP. The fantasy adventure is a short story that I'm inserting stuff to, which is much harder than free flow writing for me. I do have a couple of short film stories to write once I've done a bit more research. I'm procastinating severly cuz I'm sure I have some good pages I've saved on my laptop that would be helpful but I can't remember the name of to look up again.

Thinking Science fiction again, but I really, really want to get my hands into a juicy mystery. Maybe something along the lines of JD ROBB's futuristic mysteries? Hmmm, something to definietly consider....

Nate has a work study and another flat fee for a second job that takes the pressure off of me to have a full time job. Had a thought to go get part time job at a Farmers agents place as a CSR so I can have more time to write and paint :)

Everyone have a good day, and look to your dreams.

May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment