Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blah

I'm sick, but at least it's a different kind of sick then its been for the last four? five? months. However long its been since we've been in TX. My baby has kept me up the last five nights in a row and now I'm slammed with something that makes my throat hurt :( I'm taking lots of meds for it, but I still feel like crap and I have to work tonight. What's worst, is I'm doing a rehearsal which no one knew about, rather no one on the Crew knew about. So I'll be working from 12:30 to 9:30 in a place that gets up to ninety degrees without the doors open so the door all get open and one of them is next to my station. So I'll be going hot, cold, hot, cold, which may be what set me off in the first place. Plus being exposed to 50 odd people. UGH.

I won't get to write today in any way shape or form, well except for blogging:) because I've been called in early. I am missing out on my research hours :( oh well, such is the life of a struggling artist.

Hopefully the assorted meds will kick in and I will make it through the day with no mishaps. Hope everyone is enjoying snow that has it and that they are staying well :)

PS Congrats to my MIL on new house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment