Monday, December 7, 2009

Today I WILL

get those rewrites turned into the publisher. It may be midnight as I also have to go to the laundry mat, but it shall be done. I swear it. LOL Yep, that's the goal for today. Tentatively, it is called Jolene's Desire, but publishers have a way of changing the titles, so don't hold me to it.

I'm going to sketch as a reward now that I don't have to worry about not getting the charcoal or oil pastels out from under my fingernails! First, I had the play. Then I did do some sketching. Then, I was doing Nanowrimo as anyone following knows. Then all last week I had to ignore the itch to sketch because I had a book signing yesterday and I don't like having dirty nails for that.

Speaking of the book signing, it went well for a relatively non-publicisized, only in store ad as far as I know. I'm a new author without exposure. I will be setting up a new website as soon as I have a book deal under my belt.

What's funny is my mind wants to go in three directions. I want to write, paint/sketch, and do paper crafts. I think I'm going through withdrawals. All of my stuff is in Washington, and I'm in Texas! I have a few odd ball things I got to make presents with but they were very person specific and hard to make into something random. **sigh That's okay. It won't be long before I'm reunited with my stuff.

Time to go as I have to read the paper copy of my story for editing purposes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment