Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Here it comes!

My proof book of Rebellion on Piza 7 is due here at the house any day now! After I've read it in book form and checked for problems, it will be 2-3 days for availability. My target date is May 27 if it gets here when it's supposed to. This has taken a lot longer than expected! All of you who have watched my facebook and myspace know that! Now my publicist down south has made me take a walk into the 21st century and I'm really blogging. We are trying to work on twitter too but my internet isn't loading anymore new pages, especially twitter! The only reason I have even heard of twitter is reading agent blogs, and now she's making me do one. I know it's part of the modern day process, but can't I just have my trusty pencil and a notebook?

1 comment:

  1. No, I'm going to drag you kicking and screaming into the 21st century because that is what I do...

    ReplyDelete