Sunday, May 31, 2009

stuff

I had relay for life yesterday. I am a cancer survivor as is my best friend and I've lost family to cancer. anyways, what was supposed to be four hour turn for team turned into ten hours!! Was not planned well. Our captain left at 4pm never to return. And apparently she hadn't made it clear to everyone that they didn't have to stay for whole time so some didn't show up because of heat sickness and other things. Everyone was little cranky to say the least. I didn't get to work on my final. Now I'm really pressured and it's not going well. I mean lots of paint has been applied but I'm soooo not happy with it.

One gal was a real trooper though and stayed the whole time. I'm making a special painting for her in thanks. Thanks Betsy!! You are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment