Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's been awhile

Finished this weeks dress rehearsals and prepping to move has made this week absolutely crazy. I've missed my thousand one day, but not sure how much I got because I wrote early the next morning. So I'm counting it all on one day and non on the other :( On the other hand, I've been working on getting a job, and still managing to write for the most part, so I'm glad.

Today, I have to paint a commissioned painting, then pack my paint so I can get to it if I find something I don't like before I move :) Knowing me, i'll see something I want to fix before I've finished packing the paints LOL

Stay tuned because next Monday, I have big news. I'm crazy excited about it, but extremely nervous.

I started a blog three times this week and didn't get it finished for one reason or the other. Go ahead and berate me in the comment section. I'm stalled on Blood Traitors for now as I have revisions to do...

BTW my website is down due to technical difficulties. My friend is trying to fix things. :) When I dig up my direct links again I'll post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment