Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 25

Was fantastic! I'm at 13,971 for the rewrite and 54,530 for my NaNoWriMo fantasy novel. which is somewhere in the realm of 6000 words.I'm going to finish rewrites today (I think!) and help my husband retype papers that were lost when his jump drive was stolen from the college. I'm not happy with the stolen drive as it had partials of winds of fire and blood traitors. Thankfully they weren't finished. But that's okay, I don't mind helping him retype it so he can put the required portfolio together. I'm a much quicker typer and I'll be able to have my computer back for my stories that much quicker!

don't forget about the book signing on the 6th of December at the Barnes and Nobles near Ingram Park Mall. I will be signing Rebellion on Piza 7 for those who don't remember the title :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. I dropped you a text yesterday about the pie... Never heard back. Let me know. Hopefully, the rewrite will get finished as I am anxiously awaiting to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so we figured out the pie thing, LOL I was really into my writing to not be able to be distracted by pie!

    ReplyDelete