Monday, November 30, 2009

Days 29 and 30

Not so many as I wanted As I was sick AGAIN egg burp flu this time which I thought was better last night but wasn't (only for few hours until I tried to eat again), and my husband is going into the weeks of finals and last papers, corrected portfolios, etc. I lost a lot of computer time :( Yeah, poor me LOL. I finished the nanowrimo as a winner the first time out and I'm very proud considering the hellashish month I have had.

I also finished my rewrite few days ago, which started at 15k+ words, I cut first 2 chapters, and still ended with 19k+ words. A very big month for word count for me and I'm quite proud of myself. Drum roll please tatatata........

64009 For The Quest for Riverhand I have a LOT of detail to make up and a few things to research and a few chants to make up (part of what I need research for) but I finished the novel in a month for the rough draft. WOW WOW WOW

Still in shock in case you can't tell!!!


Everyone have a happy week, because I'm not going to let anyone or anything (ie rumors, sickness) spoil my fun LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment