Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 26

I did nearly 1k on the rewrite and then left to go to friends house for Thanksgiving. He (Joe) was gracious enough to let us use his oven as ours doesn't work. I sent an email to the landlords asking them if there was a trick to it a few weeks back and they never replied. Oh well. It turned out well for us. The kids got to play on the game systems because Joe keeps them all upstairs and away from the kitchen/livingroom. Nate lept a bunch after eating, and I got to visit with adults :) It was nice. First time we used a precooked turkey and it went well. Lots less cooking and babysitting time :) My husband prepared the dinner. I hadn't put a lot of thought into Thanksgiving other than where we would cook the turkey and making sure we picked one up.

When we needed to go to store and figure out what we need my mind went blank on food and kept trying to write the last few scenes on my NaNoWriMo book, The Quest for Riverhand. It was rather funny to me. I ended going with him so I could look at the food and decide I wanted it.

I have to deal with SSI today, UGH. They are still showing us living where we havent lived in two months and countint the income from them! It shorted us big time in NOvember, even though the most recent paperwork I got had said they wouldn't. I have to (AGAIN) give them the copy of our lease and hopefully they will fix stuff. Having the money extra in December would be nice.

I'm going to be sure and carry my notebook with me and write my scenes while waiting! I like writing by hand, it's just slower, but who cares about slower when waiting for hours! Hopefully, I will have good numbers for today and tomorrow. Sunday, I will be kicking butt on numbers, which will roll right into Monday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment