Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blog

So everyone old enough to have a job in the house (except me) has a job. Perhaps I'll get more time to myself! My husband may have second job that'll provide benefits! Cool if it works out; should leave me with more time for painting and writing.

Writing not going so well last few days. Had some last minute changes to make on paintings that I took in to be included in the vote. We all vote to choose a painting for student show. My professor and I used veto power and chose something different than the popular vote. Of course that means I can't sell it before then. lol

Then I painted small pic of how my ear infections felt going over the mountain passes for brother's funeral. I sketched one of the elven fighters from LOTR on mon. Today, I woke up and had to paint. I got up, sketched out composition, then painted. It's pretty stunning. In one more year I'm going to be stupendous painter and writer that only a select group of people will have ever heard of.

But they will have a good story or work of art!!

Back to writing now. Enjoy the book. If you ordered my book when press release went out, you should have your copy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment