Tuesday, June 16, 2009

whew

Okay. made it through the day. Got some writing done. Got some cleaning done. Talked to my kids. Husband talked to kids. Hopefully things will be better. In time I've actually written, less than hour, versus marketing/blogging/networking/ I've been able to do over thousand words! The characters have decided what's happening next, so I'm allowed to put it down on cyber paper now. :)

I've been paid my first payment for artwork last night, and have another one I'll get paid for next month! It's exciting! After all the time I've dreamed of getting paid to write and paint it all seems to be slowly happening at once.

I'm anxious to hear back on my shortstories. It'd sure be nice to get royalty payments right away. My book, Rebellion on Piza 7 wasn't released with much time for this quarters paycheck :(

I'm so excited to have learned so much from edittorent's blog. it's improving my writing and I'm going to have to go through all my books and rewrite the sections that need it and improve the flow. Now if I can only figure out the damn query letter I'd have so many stories sold I'd be unable to keep up, even with my supergirl speed of typing. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment