Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I put up more posters today. For my book signing and the play I'm in. I can't wait to have my book signing. It's another milestone to being an author. I've been published, I've seen the book online, it's at a physical bookstore (looking good!) and them comes the signing! I'm excited and can hardly wait.

I was writing this blog, holding the baby. He loves to 'help' me type. He's fascinated with words. First kid I've had who wanted to do more than eat the book. He wants to look at the words (no kidding either. He likes pages full of words, with or without pics) and will watch for a while.

He was holding my hands as I was typing and then spit up on the keyboard!!! I've got that cleaned up and he's over playing on the floor now :)

Writing is making me crazy - rather, the lack of time to write. The ideas are pouring in, but if I can't get them down, the impact may be lost, if not the complete idea. Here's to lots of words today cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your book signing, and sorry to hear about your poor keyboard. Sounds like you're well on your way.

    ReplyDelete