Thursday, June 11, 2009

Rebellion on Piza 7

Thank you to everyone who has bought a book! I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again. Especially as a new author, it's exciting to know people have actually picked it up. some of you have told me you have ordered, but my guess is that there's more who've ordered and not said much. Post comments about the book here, after any blog I post. I'd love some feed back. Also, I'm at a cruz. I've changed my mind about a couple of things and the second book is likely to be longer. This one was just over 71k words. The next one will be 80-90k words, easy.

What I'd like from the readers, is ideas about who they want to know more about? Who tickled their fance so to speak, and now you want more information. Background, maybe bigger part in whole, or who did you hate? What did you like best about it?

I'm struggling to keep the next book as exciting or better than the first. As a reader, I know how disappointing it is if the second book flops. Maybe I'm putting too much pressure on myself, but I want the best book, and a new book, not a repeat of the first. You know what I mean?

Blood Traitors is proving to be tricky, but it's setting up for the final book in what has turned into a trilogy. Never fear. The story resolves itself, but you will want to read more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment